Bespoke workstations for industrial applications
Our bespoke workbenches are custom-designed to your unique needs; offering static, height adjustable & mobile workbenches for a variety of industries and industrial applications, such as:-
- Assembly line workbenches
- Food preparation workbenches
- Manufacturing workbenches
- Fulfillment workbenches
- Ergonomic workbenches
Proven to improve productivity in workflow with ergonomic optimisation, our industrial workbenches are also ideal as an Industry 4.0 solution.
Created with a high quality aluminium finish, features of our industrial workbenches & bespoke workbenches include:
- Electric or manual height adjustment
- Corner table options
- Choice of work surfaces, thickness and materials used
- Lighting options for optimal brightness
- Accessories to hold tools and equipment
- Organisational shelving, trays and bin storage for efficient working
- Roller conveyors for packing and assembly benches
- Mobile workbench options with optional battery power for complete flexibility
- Alongside our range of bespoke workbenches, we also offer the ErgoPlace range from Kanya AG, developed by Kanya UK to suit a range of applications, from packaging to assembly production
Kanya UK is a leading supplier of robust, bespoke industrial workbenches to a variety of industries within the UK.
During the consultation process, we work with you to identify the workflows and key tasks your workforce undertakes to consider:
- Tasks that involve 2 or more operatives working together or in synchronisation
- Tasks that require heavy lifting
- Tasks that require storage or access to machinery away from the workspace
- Tasks that require shared resources
Once the workflows are determined, we consider the handling areas required at each station:
- Zone 1 Working centre
The site of an assembly and where both hands work close to one another, in the centre of the field of vision
- Zone 2 Extended working centre
In this zone, both hands reach all points within the field of vision
- Zone 3 One-handed zone
This zone indicates where items can be grasped or operated with one hand
- Zone 4 Extended one-handed zone
This is the area where small parts are located in storage bins or containers, which are easier to grab from.
We also consider the following aspects:
- Working heights for sitting and standing, or for a change of employee
- Working surfaces to ensure the right materials are used for the right tasks
- Lighting the workspace to ensure optimal brightness depending on the work required
Manufacturing drawings are developed from the proposal designs for your approval before any build begins, giving you full visibility of the design throughout the process. Prototypes and mock ups can be created first if required, giving you the opportunity to check your processes and equipment.
Your Project Manager will be assigned to you and work with you throughout the process. This includes giving you the opportunity to visit the factory for a FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) as we assemble every project first before it leaves our factory.
This gives us the assurance that you will be satisfied with your project and there will be no nasty surprises on site.
With staff experienced in critically sensitive sites, we offer the option of installing your project for you. This takes the hassle from you and delivers your project complete and if necessary, integrated into your existing workplace system so that there is no downtime for your operations and the workstations are ready for use.
Whilst the system is easy to build, it offers an even speedier building process with our experienced staff, leaving you to continue with production.
JUST SOME OF OUR BESPOKE DESIGNS
Check out these designs for inspiration for your workbench requirements